Have a Street Service Request?
Submit a Street Service Request and let us know.
The employees of the Department of Public Works are proud to provide the residents of Pueblo West Metropolitan District with the following services:
- Road Construction and Maintenance
- Transportation Planning
- Signage and Traffic Signals on District-maintained roads
- "Adopt-A-Highway" program for District-maintained roads
- Commercial and Residential Plan review for Access and Drainage
- Assist with Community Clean-Up Program
- Environmental Investigations of illegal dumping
- Maintain and establish storm water drainage systems and flood control
Our staff works in the field as well as the office. Please call 719-547-9801 to make an appointment with a staff member.
The mission of the Pueblo West Metropolitan District Department of Public Works is to:
- Construct and maintain a safe and efficient transportation system.
- Implement structural and regulatory measures to minimize flooding related damages.
- Receive requests and provide timely responses to citizens regarding local roadway and drainage problems.
- Provide coordination and support services during emergency events and prepare action plans necessary to carry out emergency functions to protect the citizens of Pueblo West Metropolitan District and their property from damages caused by many types of disasters.
- Plan and construct other Public Works projects as required.