1. RESOLUTION 2021-064 A resolution accepting construction of the tract 200 and States Avenue sewer. Passed 4-0.
2. RESOLUTION 2021-065 A resolution approving the purchase of permanent and temporary easements from YMCA Community Campus, LLC. Passed 4-0.
3. RESOLUTION 2021-066 A resolution approving the purchase of permanent and temporary easements from Emma Ruberson Bamber Revocable Trust. Passed 4-0.
4. RESOLUTION 2021-067 A resolution awarding the Water Treatment Plant Roof Improvement Project to AAA Roofing and Construction. Passed 4-0.
5. RESOLUTION 2021-068 A resolution approving the conveyance of property to VIG Pueblo, LLC in exchange for an exclusive easement for public roadway. Passed 4-0.
6. RESOLUTION 2021-069 A resolution and order granting the petition for exclusion of lands filed by Wildhorse Crossing Development and John W. Singletary, Partner. Passed 4-0.
7. Collaboration with Pueblo West Chamber of Commerce on West Life Application. Passed 4-0.
8. Fleet position and internal employee organizational changes. Passed 4-0.
1. Resolution 2021-062 A Resolution Approving An Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) with the State of Colorado Department of Transportation regarding the Transportation Alternative Project (TAP) No. M087-013 (23654). Approved 5-0.0.
2. District Manager Recruitment Process - The Novak Agency bid for services to begin on November 1, 2021 for $24,000. Approved 5-0.
3. Resolution 2021-063 A Resolution Acknowledging a TABOR Excess in the amount of $26,405 from the year 2020 Operations of the Pueblo West Metropolitan District, and Budgeting, Appropriating and Transferring same from the General Fund to the Capital Projects Fund for the Construction of a Community Pool and Aquatic Facility within the Pueblo West Metropolitan District, Pueblo County, Colorado. Approved 5-0.