- Pueblo West Metropolitan District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we follow all laws associated with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- The District is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful harassment and discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
- Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct that has the purpose or effect of substantially interfering with an individual’s work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
- Because of the unique issues caused by sexual harassment, the District believes it warrants separate emphasis.
- Sexual harassment is defined as unwelcomed sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature.
- If you experience any issues that arise in the workplace, please contact your HR team immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) website and resources for employees: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/small-business/eeoc-resources