Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. COA staff receives a call or notice of violation (high weeds, junk, connex box, etc.)
2. Land Use Inspector confirms violation, drives by property, takes photos
3. Written letter is mailed to owner stating violation and deadline to correct issue
4. If issue is not corrected in the allotted time frame, then hearing is scheduled before the COA Committee
5. If hearing is missed, a ’strong letter’ is mailed to the owner regarding legal action
6. If hearing is attended, the COA Committee will listen to owner and why the issue hasn’t been addressed and determine an extension
Use this link to report an issue and you can also download the app on your phone by searching "My Pueblo West"