The Pueblo West Metropolitan District is a top place to work in Southern Colorado! With over 100 employees, we support a high quality of work life for employees, encourage employee growth and development. We know that our employees are the key to our success!
Applicant Screening & Selection
- The Pueblo West Metropolitan District’s Human Resources Department, in conjunction with the hiring supervisor, screens applications based on established job-related criteria, and selects those candidates to be interviewed.
- Applications are accepted for open positions. The Pueblo West Metropolitan District only accepts application submitted through our online application process. We no longer accept paper applications. Additionally, we only accept application and resumes for current openings.
- Applications must be filled out completely otherwise, your application may be rejected. Your completed application is the sole source used to determine if you are qualified to move forward in the hiring process. Applicants may be hired or not hired solely on the information provided on the application.
- Only applicants ranked highest on the eligible list will be contacted regarding an interview. You will generally be notified of your status in the selection process. If you are not chosen for an interview you will not be contacted.
- If an applicant wishes to apply for more than one position, separate applications will be required to be submitted.
- If you are selected for any position, you are subject to pre-employment testing.
- If you are hired for any position, you will be required to present proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United State by the end of the first day of employment. Failure to prove such eligibility will void the offer of the employment.