Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The entity to whom the property would be sold to.
I understand and agree if this offer is accepted, the Pueblo West Metropolitan District will issue a Special Warranty Deed, subject to all terms and conditions contained herein and in the real estate purchase agreement to be prepared by the Pueblo West Metropolitan District.
I understand and agree the Pueblo West Metropolitan District’s policy prohibits the sale of District owned lands to organizations which are discriminatory on the basis of race, sex, religion or national origin. Appropriate documentation may be required.
I understand and agree that in the event my offer is accepted, I agree to submit full payment within forty-five (45) days from the execution date of a real estate purchase agreement provided by the Pueblo West Metropolitan District, unless otherwise agreed.
1. PROPERTIES OFFERED – These properties are subject to any state, county zoning or building ordinances. The property is also subject to the Pueblo West Metropolitan District’s Declaration of Reservations, where applicable, and the Pueblo West Metropolitan District’s Rules and Regulations. The Pueblo West Metropolitan District does not guarantee the usability or access to any of these lands. It is the responsibility of the offeror to conduct their own due diligence and research as to the use of the land for their intended purpose and to make personal inspection of the property on the ground to determine if it will be suitable for the purposes for which it is being purchased. The Pueblo West Metropolitan District makes no representations or claims as to fitness for purpose, access to property, or condition.
All parcels are sold “as is where is” and there are NO REFUNDS.
2. TITLE BEING CONVEYED – In the event the offer is accepted, a Special Warranty Deed will be issued, pursuant to the real estate purchase agreement, conveying only such title as is controlled by the Pueblo West Metropolitan District, excepting all mineral rights, oil and gas rights, wind and solar rights and rights of entry in connection with such rights, and subject to taxes, assessments, reservations restrictions, easements, encumbrances, including those of record, and applicable zoning ordinances. If a buyer desires to obtain a preliminary commitment for title insurance or title insurance to the land, then it shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer to obtain such commitment or insurance and to pay for the same. The Pueblo West Metropolitan District makes no representation as to the availability of title insurance and the unavailability of title insurance is not grounds for canceling the sale. The offeror may incur legal costs for quiet title action to satisfy the requirements of title insurance companies in order to obtain title insurance.
3. PROPERTY TAXES- All property taxes that become due and payable after the conveyance of the quitclaim deed will be the responsibility of the offeror/purchaser.
4. POSSESSION OF PROPERTY – No activities shall be conducted on the site prior to the sale of the property without authorization from Pueblo West Metropolitan District, and the offeror shall not take physical possession of any property until a deed has been executed and delivered to the offeror/purchaser.
5. CONDITIONS- The Offeror will accept the property in its present “as is” condition, and will release the Pueblo West Metropolitan District and its departments, agencies, officers, employees and agents from all liability whatsoever arising from any condition of the premises, whether now known or subsequently discovered, including but not limited to all claims based on environmental contamination of the premises.
6. ACCEPTANCE – This document consists of an offer to purchase only. Nothing in this document is intended to bind, obligate or require the Pueblo West Metropolitan District to perform any act. If this offer is accepted by the Pueblo West Metropolitan District, a final purchase agreement will be prepared by legal counsel for the Pueblo West Metropolitan District.
I acknowledge that I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions pertaining to sale of District land declared above.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field