State law requires excavators, contractors, and homeowners to call the Utility Notification Center of Colorado
before embarking on any excavation project.
Calling (811) or (800-922-1987) before every digging job gets your underground utility lines marked for free and helps prevent undesired consequences.
Personal Water Lines
- The Pueblo West Metropolitan District (PWMD) will not locate your personal water lines on your property.
- The water service lines from the meter can to the house are private property and can not be located by the PWMD.
- The lines on your property should be approximately 4 feet deep.
- We will locate the water main and the meter can on the edge of the property.
- We will locate the sewer main.