1. Commercial & Residential Roadway Access Permits

    No person shall construct any access providing direct movement to or from any Pueblo West maintained roadway to or from property adjoining the roadway without an approved access permit issued by the Pueblo West Engineering Department.

  2. Excavation Permits

    The following must be supplied before an excavation permit will be issued.

  3. Oversized Vehicle Permit

    Learn more about oversized vehicle permits.