This 3.75-acre park located at 253 McCulloch Blvd., has a fishing pond area adjacent to the Desert Hawk Golf Course, that was developed for children ages 15 and under and persons with disabilities for fishing opportunities.
- 1-large reservable picnic shelter with tables
- 2-smaller picnic shelters, first come first serve
- Fishing slabs
- Sidewalk around the pond
- Xeriscape garden and benches
*Civic Center Park:
Our newest public park is located at 61 E. Civic Center Plaza. Used for many venues, such as Farmers Market during summer months, Oktoberfest, and events such as 4th of July and Holiday in Lights parades. Come see our "Art in the Park", displaying the creativity of local artists.
- 2- reservable picnic shelters with tables and grill; (South Sage and North Columbine Pavilions)
- 1- reservable stage shelter, no tables
- Public splash park; open summer on FR, SA, SU from 11am-5pm
- tennis courts
*Lovell Park:A 21 acre park located at 362 E. Hahn's Peak Ave.
- 1 reservable picnic shelter with tables and grill
- heated reservable swimming pool
- sand volleyball court
- horseshoe pits
- basketball slab
- 3 ballfields
- 3 soccer fields
- 2 restroom areas
- local dog park open daily, except for Monday & Thursday from 9:00-11:00am for weekly maintenance.
*Memorial Recreation Building:Our building is located at 230 E. George Dr., and is reservable
on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays from 10am to 8pm.
- All rentals must be out of the building by 8:00pm.
- Pets are not allowed in the Memorial Rec. Bldg.
- No smoking, vapes, or drugs allowed in the building.
- Decorating is fine, but don't use nails or pins, please use sticky tape or tacky putty.
- If stove or oven is used, please make sure it is off before you leave.
- Please do not use glitter or confetti at your event. It is too messy and hard to clean up after.
- You must bring your own cleaning supplies. We have brooms and mops and extra trash can liners that you can use.
- Full kitchen with all appliances
- 2 good size rooms for use
- building telephone
- six foot tables and plenty of chairs for use
- outdoor patio area
- large park
- basketball slab
- parking in front and back of building
Facility Renters Responsibility
- you must pick up your reservation area before you leave, of any trash or debris or you will lose your damage deposit. There are plenty of dumpsters in the park to throw your trash.
- Memorial Rec. renters must return all tables and chairs that they used for their event, and then sweep and mop the floors before they leave.
- No Bounce Houses or blow-ups will be allowed at any of the Metropolitan District's facilities.
- No drugs, no vapes will be allowed at any of the Metropolitan District's facilities.
- No water balloons will be allowed due to the debris that remains on the ground.
Terms and Conditions
- If Parks staff has to clean up after your reservation, you will forfeit the entire damage deposit.
- any cancellation must be done 10 business days before your reservation date for a full refund.
- posted park hours are 6:00am to 10:30pm.
- Beer permits are available for your event. Beer must be in Keg or Can - No glass bottles, or bottlecaps. Damage deposits will be forfeited.
If you made a reservation and you need to change the date....just call us and we will help you with that. You can not change a date or cancel reservations done on the public side.