Beginner Sign Language With Donna
For the adult, the American Sign Language is a complete language that uses signs made by moving the hands, combined with facial expressions and postures. Starting
with the basics like; the alphabet,colors, numbers, and
easy phrases, the student will build on their vocabulary
and sign with other students in the class.
Amrit Yoga With Alice
Students will get an in-depth, internal healing through focus and relaxation. Instruction caters to all levels and ranges from gentle to advanced, and is appropriate for all levels
and body types. Develop awareness and awaken the heart, come as you are leaving any judgments or expectations behind.
Adult Dance Classes With Linda
A great class to take and learn Jazz and Country Line Dance. All levels are welcome just to have lots of fun
and exercise at the same time! Wear comfy clothes.
Fit With Nic (PFT)
Group personal fitness training is held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for 4 weeks. If you are
interested to sign up call the parks office at 719-547-7400 and the teacher can then notify you. School District 70
employees can register for $70 a session.
|5:15 - 6:15 a.m.||$85|
to March 17
|3||April 3 to
|4||May 15 to
Senior Sit 'n Stretch
This is an easy fitness class for the senior. Doing chair exercises will help you stay in shape and increase your metabolism without worrying about aching bones and joints and will increase your energy levels and alertness. Benefits include:
- Better range of joint motion which may reduce arthritis pain
- Improved circulation, which helps reduce inflammation
- Increased flexibility, making everyday tasks such as carrying groceries or getting dressed easier
- Reduced muscle tension, helping to alleviate stress
- Day: Fridays
- the 2nd Fridays each month class is 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Time for other Fridays:10 - 11 a.m.
- Fee: $2 per class
- Location: Memorial Recreation Building